Recently, we have published an article on how to setup Outlook email in desktop client. You may also setup email in any mail client software using Outlook.com mail IMAP or SMTP server. In this article, we will learn to setup Outlook.com mail box in Android mobile phone.
Steps to install Outlook.com or Hotmail in Android:
- Download and Install Microsoft Outlook Mail in Android app.
- Open Microsoft Outlook app.
- Login with username and password.
- Verify credentials and finish the setup.
- Start using Microsoft Outlook Mail app.
We will be updating more guides on Outlook.com Mail apps.
Alternatively, you can use CloudMagic Android app for accessing emails.
Note and Conclusion:
Now you are able to access Outlook Mail’s email in Android smartphone. If you need any help then respond in below comment, we would be happy to help you.