If you are worried about the security of your personal data than this Android app for hiding personal pictures, videos and apps could turn out to be your best friend. You can also hide any file from your file manager, messages, music and even lock the apps. These ultimate app is called Audio Manager (Hide Pictures – Hide it Pro).
- The app is cleverly disguised as “Audio Manager” in the App Drawer.
- Disguises itself as a Audio Manager app which can be used to turn the volumes up and down.
- If you Long press on the Audio Manager title the actual Hide It Pro app will launch, which is basically your secret vault of pics/videos/messages/apps etc.
- App will ask you to set-up a four digit password and recovery email. You can enter the Hide app pro by long pressing the Audio Manager logo.
• Hide media, apps, messages, files etc.
- Once you hide the media, it is completely secured. The media hidden will not be found in file managers, galleries, file sharing apps like share it, flash transfer, zapya etc or any other similar app. The Audio Manager app if used is not even seen in recent apps tab.
- Audio manager is small app of about 3.5 MB
- You can also fool someone by using 8888 or 2222 as default password which will not show any hidden media.
Note and conclusion: Do not clear the app data, if you wish to then first unhide the media.