If you open any application like Safari, Mail, Weather, or Calculator and crashes when you open it and it crashes and will not open. These types of problems can be caused by the jailbreak applications. Mainly these types of errors are occurred after you jailbreak your iDevice. If you leave it as it is on the stock iOS you may not face these types of issues. But there is always a way to fix a problem, so there is for these type of errors. Today we are going to show you how you can fix these applications crashing very easily.
Fix Application Crashes:
To fix the crashes on your iDevice follow the tutorial below:
- Open the Cydia app then uninstall cydia apps which you think are not necessary. Sometimes some corrupt applications can cause the other applications to crash.
- After successfully uninstalling your cydia apps, now Reboot your iDevice (ie turn off your iDevice (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) by pressing the power button. Afterwards restart your iDevice.
- If the problem is still not fixed then, open any file explorer you like that can be iFile, iTools or iFunBox.
- After opening your favourite file manager, navigate to var / mobile / library / caches.
When you are in the caches folder, delete the following 2 files:
- If the file com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore not found, no problem.
- Now reboot your iDevice, like you did in the 2 step.
- After successfully following the above steps and rebooting your iDevice, now try to open the applications that were crashing before Mail, Safari, Weather, Calculator or other applications. If you are successful then the application will not crash again and it can be used without any problems.
But if it is still crashing and it is not working fine, try following the above steps again. Did this fixed your problem? Ask us questions in the comment box below.