Many people are in search of a way to create an Apple ID without a credit card, many people don’t have a credit card or they don’t want to use their credit card with Apple ID. Apple requires their users to add a credit card when creating a new Apple ID. This is because Apple is because Apple wants their users to verify their presence with credit card. Today we will show you how to create an apple id without credit card.
Creating Apple ID Without Credit Card
Actually there is a way to not use a credit card when making Apple ID, but many people doesn’t know about this so much. To create an apple id without a credit card, please follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your iDevice.
- Search for any application which is free on the App Store
- Click Tap Free and install app you choosed.
- Once you click, it will display a warning. After that, select "create a new Apple ID"
- After that select the country and tap "Done"
- Fill in the form email, date of birth, and other safety questions according to your choice.
- If everything is finished, Tap Next.
- Choose "None" in the payment method of your choice
- Fill up again with the email, you phone number and address after the it.
- Wait until it says "Verify Your Account" and select Done.
- Check your email right now and click the link provided by Apple. Links will go to the App Store and you have to fill in your account name and password.
Once that's done then you have managed to make an apple ID without a credit card successfully. After that you can use your ID to use Apple's various services available on your iDevice. If you have any questions comment it below.