You may have accidentally deleted important files or photos. If yes then we have a good news for you, they can be easily recovered. It is very frustrating if the files deleted are precious photos, now there is a solution, there are actually a lot of applications that can recover files.
The way to restore deleted files or photos is very easy, just follow the steps as follows, this trick does not apply to memory that is damaged or not detected.
How to Restore Deleted Files and Photos
What you need:
- Laptop or PC
- Card Reader, SD-Card to connect to PC
Download Recuva data recovery application here (Download)
Getting it done:
- Once you have downloaded and installed Recuva application on your laptop or PC.
- Plug the memory card in the card reader into your laptop or PC, be sure that your memory card is completely readable.
- Launch Recuva application.
Once you are in the recuva wizard, click the Next button on the Recuva and you'll get the following page.
- Select the type of file you want to restore. Then click Next
Next, you select the storage location or drive to be recovered, see picture below
- Choose a specific location in the Browse right on your Memory Card Drive, then click Next.
Furthermore See the picture below, check the Enable Deep Scan option, by ticking this option then Recuva will search deeper to prevent files that are not scanned by the application, after that proceed by clicking the Start.
- Wait until the process is complete, if you are lucky all data that was erased will be recovered
If you have any comments leave them below.