Before getting into the main processes or rooting LG G2, just let’s get it into the specifications of the smartphone it runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat , under the hood is a 400 Snapdragon processor and a 1.2 GHz quad-core Adreno 305 GPU camera. In addition it have 1GB of RAM which is fairly standard for medium-class.And LG G2 Mini has similar specifications to LG L90 but has a fairly hefty price difference.Okay that was a little review of this smartphone.
Let us go to the root process of the LG G2 Mini, In this process we will not use PC to root the smartphone because we will be using an application called TowelRoot from Geohot, It would be very easy to use this app and you will not loss any data, but remember this is a fairly risky process so you have to remain cautious and more over you can save it by backing up your important data.
- Only for LG G2 Mini.
- Enable Unknown sources in the menu Settings> Security> Device Administration> Unknown Source.
- Make sure the battery is charged at least 70%.
- Download and install TowelRoot.
- After successfully installing TowelRoot run.
- When it opens you will see an option to make it ra1n
- Just tap on that button to root.
- Once successful, Exit the application and restart your device (actually not required).
- Now go to Play Store and download the application SuperSU, if asked to update the binary just follow instructions.
Congratulations you have now successfully rooted LG G2.