Smartfren Andromax T is becoming a middle-class smartphone which is available at a reasonabe price, Smartfren Anrfomax T equipped with a quad-core processor, 4.3-inch IPS LCD display, 1Gb RAM and an 8MP camera that is good enough to use for personal usage and gaming.
How to root Andromax T, Follow following steps:
Downlado: Framaroot version 1.6.0
- Install Farmaroot 1.6.0 on Andromax T
- Open the application Framaroot, select SuperSU and select Gandalf.
- Wait a while and then select OK. Let the Andromax T reboot.
- After the device restarts, check whether the SuperSU is installed.
- If not, repeat the above steps until the application is actually installed. This process sometimes has to be done repeatedly until the application is installed.
If you have any questions how to leave them below.