There is support for Adobe Flash Player for Android and it was available on the Play Store and it is unavailable for now but if you are still finding how to download and install Adobe Flash Player on your Android smartphone, do not panic because we are going to show how you can do it. Adobe flash player is used in websites and flash based video players, and not infrequently there are some websites to install an application or a Flash ad, certainly you cannot watch or see anything which needs flash player to be displayed.
Adobe has officially stopped and withdrawn its application for Android from Google Play Store , To install android apps Adobe flash, follow the following instructions:
Lets Get Started:
- The first step is to enable “Unknown Sources” in your settings:
- Go to Settings> Security and check on the” Unknown Sources box ” it is useful to install Android Applications from sources other than the Play Store.
- Or go to Settings> Applications and check the Unknown sources. Every Android phone has different settings.
- Next go to the “Adobe Flash Player archive” by clicking this link » HERE «from your smartphone.
- Once the page is loaded, you scroll down until you see “Android 4.0 archive. “If you’ve found it, please select the version at the top, because it was the last version for your android.
Once the download is complete, simply tap the file and automatically start installing the application. Keep in mind that you cannot use stock or Google Chrome browser with Adobe Flash Player, because they do not support it.