Imagine a smartphone with 6 GB of RAM, 256 GB internal memory and a Snapdragon 820 processor. A real beast in making. The most powerful smartphone. Dubbed as Symetium ‘a no compromise phone’, it’s an Indiegogo project from a bunch of Gothenburg-based techies from Sweden. The smartphone doesn’t exit yet. The Indiegogo project will come to life only if $1,250,000 USD funding is raised in 41 days.
Lets look at some major specifications and features which are claimed by developers
- Up to 256 GB of Storage + SD card slot for 128GB
- 6 GB RAM
- USB Type C
- Dual front facing Stereo Speakers
- Snapdragon 820
- 1080P 5.0 inch OLED screen, Gorilla Glass 4
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- IP 67 dust and waterproof certification
- PVD coating for high protection against scratches
- 4000 mAh hot swappable battery
- 24 Megapixel Sony Exmor RS sensor with either Sony G-lens or Carl Zeiss optics and 4k video recording with xenon flash
- 5MP front camera
- Full unibody metal body (idea titanium body)
The Symetium can connect to number external screens via HDMI or wireless adapter, you can connect a mouse or use your phone as wireless cursor. But instead of mirroring the UI from the phone itself, it streams an entirely separate interface allowing the user to still use the phone without any interruptions while it’s streaming a separate UI environment in the other screen accessory.
Symetium OS will run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. By connecting the Symetium device via USB 3.0 type C port to an HDMI screen, you can activate a mouse and keyboard friendly PC mode.
To know more about click here.