In this tutorial you will learn How to Open and Extract RAR or Zip Files on Android. Files are often sent via email usually in RAR or ZIP archives. When we open on the computer may be its easy for us to open it, using WinRAR or WinZip to extract. But what if you're using Android and download the RAR file in Android?
Here's how to open RAR and ZIP in Android.
- Download AndroZip File Manager first, then install it on your Android, then run the AndroZip File Manager.
- Locate and then select the file that you want to extract RAR or ZIP
- After selecting the navigation screen will appear, if you want to include in another folder can select extract, but if you want to extract in the same place can choose Extract Here.
- If the extract here fails, can by selecting the View the archive
- After that select the file which you want to extract, if all the files can select Check All, and select Extract
- Folders will be successful in the extract file as shown below