These days, online social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other site photo sharing sites are growing like never before.
Users share their personal photos with some editing and filters to make the photo look more cool and vibrant. To make these photo editing tasks simpler with a few touches on your smartphone, mobile apps is existed.
If you are own an Android Smartphone and want to make your photo outstanding before sharing on social media, we suggest to try out these cool photo editing apps.
One of the best photo editing tool with multiple features from editing to blending an image. PicsArt is simple to use and have multiple frames and filter effects to add into the photo.
Some of the notable features are:
- A global community of creatives
- Hundreds of photo editing tools
- Customizable filters and effects
- Text, sticker, and image overlays
- Collage maker
- Photo camera
- Drawing and painting tools with layers
- Advanced artistic brushes
Cymera is another great photo editing Android app used by more than 150 millions around the world. It is perfectly known for editing selfie photos.
Some of the feature Cymera has:
- No retouch necessary! Live filters can be applied
- Many camera options for taking selfies
- Powerful photo editing tools and great features
- Collages and text/decorations feature
- Automatic face recognition for beauty feature (like Make up)
Photo Editor Pro is a powerful one-touch photo editor with many amazing effects and filters. It also has features to insert stickers and frames.
Some of the best features in Photo Editor Pro are:
- One-tap auto enhance
- Photo filters
- Gorgeous photo effects and frames
- Fun stickers
- Color balance
Note and Conclusion:
These are few best Android Photo Editing Apps. We will be adding more apps in the future and update this list with great apps.
Meanwhile, If you used any apps apart from this, then feel free to comment below, we would like to know your favorite photo editing apps.