These is a simple, easy and small tutorial to root almost any Android device without computer.
What is Android rooting ?
Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android operating system to attain privileged control over various Android’s subsystems.
Root is just a user with elevated permissions, who can do anything to any file or folder in the system. It will allow the user to access the entire operating system. The user is able to customize anything on Android device. User can run more apps, overclock or underclock the processor, replace the firmware etc.
What are risks of rooting Android phone ?
- Voiding your warranty
- Bricking your phone
- Security risks
Note: If your phone gets bricked we are not responsible. And you should have minimum 60% battery in your device.
- Download the poot-debug app. (If link doesn’t work, search in google for apk file or you find the apk in this app store)
- Open the app.
- A message pops up saying “This application requires Ministro service. Would you like to install it ?”. Tap on OK
- It will direct you to play store to download Ministro II app. Download it. After installing, you will not find open option don’t worry, the app is necessary for downloading the libraries for the app that does the job of rooting the device.
- Open the poot – debug app. A message pops up. Tap on OK
- Poot will download libraries.
- After the completion of download, you will see two options. Tap on first option ” Press here to poot”
- Now you will get three options. Tap on first option ” Get superuser”.
- It will direct you to play store. Download the Superuser.
- Open the app. If asked,right check “outdated binary notification”. And tap it.
- Reboot your device.
- That’s it, your device should be rooted.
Finally Check whether your device is rooted or not.
Conclusion: I hope the article was helpful. Do share it and ask us if you have any query in comment box below.