Sony Xperia SP, is a another great smartphone of Sony in the high-end segment with a specification that is quite competitive, features a dual core processor 1.7 GHz Krait, 1GBRAM, 8MP camera, with 4.6 inches screen which helps users in browsing or gaming.
In this tutorial you will know how to root Xperia SP.
What is needed:
Getting it done:
- Put the Xperia SP in debugging mode : menu> settings> applications> development> usb debugging
- Connect the Xperia SP to PC / laptop (do not forget to first install the usb drivers)
- After that, open the Unlock Bootloader (Download it above)
- Now you will need to setup fastboot on your pc / laptop, after it copy adb.exe and AdbWinApi.dll to android SDK tools folder.
- Reame Kernal_en.elf to Kernal.elf
- Copy the kernel.elf folder to the fastboot folder.
- Enter to fastboot mode on Sony Xperia SP, Turn it on with holding volume up button and plug the usb to device.
- Open the windows command prompt and type cd C:/fastboot and it will automatically do the rooting process, wait until the process is complete
- Is there is an SuperUser app on the Xperia SP then you have successfully rooted you android phone.
If you have any question leave it below.