In this tutorial you will learn How to Root and unRoot SmartFren Andromax i2.
Andromax i2 is one of the average android smartphone in collaboration with several features, Andromax I2 has a tempting specification compared to the offered price, Features a Qualcomm Quad Core 1.2 Snapdragon processor, 512Mb RAM, 5MP camera, dimensions of 4.5 inches which is convenient for browsing and gaming activity, IPS screen is sharp and have a 2000mAh battery which is enough for a smartphone.
We will discuss little more How to Root and unRoot SmartFren Andromax i2 in few steps::
The steps are:
- Download the Root master
- Install and Open Application Root Master
- Select Menu The Middle There ROOT Posts
- Select ROOT
- Select Menu Next to "RIGHT" Cancel (Purple Button)
- Done And Wait (This process takes a little longer)
- When you find superuser app installed this means you have successfully rooted your phone.
If you have any questions drop them below.