This is complete step by step guide on configuring the Email client — Outlook 2013 for Outlook.com account.
- Head to Windows Icon > Control Panel > Mail. Click the Add button to add a new Yahoo Mail account.
- Create a New Profile with any desired name to save emails into local disc and Click on OK.
- Click on the “Manual setup or additional server types” radio button at the bottom of the new account window. Then, hit Next.
- Choose “Outlook.com or Exchange ActiveSync compatible service” and hit Next.
- Type in your name and Outlook.com email address under “User Information”. Type in s.outlook.com as your Mail Server.
- Type in your full Outlook mail address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password under Logon Information and hit Next to complete your account setup.
- Hit Next button and test the connection with Account Settings.
- Once the test connection is successful, click Finish button to complete setup. And now Microsoft Outlook 2013 client will open with Outlook.com account.
You can also use POP or IMAP and SMTP server for Outlook.com in Microsoft Outlook email client.
Note and Conclusion:
I hope now you are successfully able to setup Outlook.com with Microsoft Outlook email client. If you faced any issue, then feel free to comment below.