Today we got a help request from Alex regarding reducing the body fats and belly without doing any hard physical work out. To answer without exercise question I have created this article. This article will have complete list of methods that will help to reduce body fatty acids without hard physical exercise. Thank you Alex for this question.
Doing regular exercise is best possible way to reduce the fats, but it is very hard for lazy people (like me). Hence, after lot of research I found few of best tips that would help you to do so.
Important Health Tips:
- Do Yoga regularly – this is one of the effective method. Yoga requires little physical exercise which stretches body muscles and burn your extra fats.
- Drink a cup of hot Green Tea – is also an effective method but shows a very slow effect on body. If you drink a cup daily then you will never grow fat. Serve green tea in hot condition.
- Avoid Junk Food – Junk food is one of the main reason why people grow fat belly. Avoid as much as possible.
- Eat fruits and drink juice – It is highly recommended to eat fruits in night time instead of having food. Eat fruits and drink juice instead of having junk food.
- Healthy Diet Plan – Following a Healthy Diet Plan and eating it a regular time is a must. This will also keep you health.
Following a healthy diet plan and eating right type of food at right time is very important. This is one of best diet plan considered by health experts.
#1. Morning Breakfast (0730 – 0930 hours):
In morning, you need more energy to complete basic needs satisfactorily. For that, your diet in morning should be health and with lots of proteins and carbohydrates.
Eat and Drink: Cereal, Pulses, sprouted beans, dry fruits, egg(without yolk) are best in morning to give you good energy.
#2. Noon Lunch (1230 – 1330 hours):
In Noon time, lunch should be slightly lighter or similar to morning breakfast. As eating more food in noon tends to become lazy and sleepy at work or home. So it is better to avoid very heavy in noon.
Eat and Drink: Brown Bread, Corn Flakes, Fruit salad, Vegetables, etc. is consider to be good option.
#3. Evening Breakfast (1630-1730 hours):
Evening breakfast should have very light food or even a cup of low fat milk will work out with few digestive biscuits aside.
#4. Night Dinner (1930 – 2130 hours):
At night, do not have heavy diet before sleep, as your body is not in movement at night, so amount of energy needed is very less. And also rate of digestion is low as compared in day timing. So it is better to have very light food at night time.
Eat and drink: Fruits, Fruit salad, Juice(is best option), green vegetables are best that will digest easily and provide energy for sleep.
Best Tips to avoid Fats:
- Avoid Oily and Cheesy Food
- Avoid Junk Food
- Avoid Street Food
- Avoid Non-Veg with lot of fats
- Avoid Sweets
- Avoid Chocolates
- Avoid Ice Cream
- Avoid Mc Donald’s and KFC
- Avoid fried food, prefer baked
- Avoid eating heavy quantity at one time, instead prefer to have small-small quantity at definite intervals.
Note and Conclusion:
These are best tips for lazy people. If you have active and wanted to reduce your fats as soon as possible, then best ways is to workout daily doing physical exercise. Or at-least run 5 Miles (10 KMs) a day. This would definitely help you to see change in you within a week or two.