Samsung Smart TV is one of the best Smart TV available in the market now. As the name itself give an idea about being smart among available. It allows connection with the internet and help browse a favorite site on TV.
Smart TV releases regular updates so as to keep them running with the latest technology. Hence, we need to update the Smart TV with these updates. If there are any new updates, TV automatically pop-ups with an alert saying “New software version is available for download and update”. As this alert last for few seconds (mostly 5 seconds), we need to update from Menu settings.
Steps to update Samsung Smart TV with the latest version:
- Keep your Smart TV connect with the internet while update.
- Click on Menu button on TV controller remote and go to Support tab.
- In Support tab, select Software Update option.
- After selecting Software Update, select Update now option.
- Hit on Yes button on Update now window.
- Check you have working internet connection and let the Software Download and Installation be completed.
- After Samsung Smart TV update is complete, it will automatically get restarted. After switching ON, your Samsung Smart TV software will be running on latest version.
Note and Conclusion:
Make sure that you have strong and working internet connection configured with Samsung Smart TV for quick download and update backend software.
It may take few minutes depend on network speed and connection stability. After the update is completed, Smart TV will automatically get restarted with the latest version.
If you are facing any issue, feel free to comment below.