VULTR is SSD cloud hosting and VPS servers providers online for developers and web site owners. It is owned by Choopa host company and started with a aim to provide fast installation servers for developers as DigitalOcean.
It is said that, Vultr is a tough competitor for DigitalOcean as most of the features offered by both are almost similar.
Let me introduce in brief about VULTR VPS hosting.
Features for VULTR are almost similar to DigitalOcean.
- One Minute Activation: As soon as your order is placed, there deployment system takes over and spins up your instance in your desired data center, typically within 60 seconds.
- Hourly Billing: Similar to DigitalOcean, VULTR also offers hourly billing plan
- Control Panel: Control panel gives you control over Virtual Machines like Restart, Reboot, Re-install, Re-image, View Console
- Root Administrator Access: They give full root access to your files to change modify make you feel like Dedicated server with a dedicated IP address.
It is has 11 server locations around the world. Mostly in USA, Europe region and one in Australia and other in Tokyo.
Specification of Vultr is very similar to DO and also provide more RAM size (768MB) at same $5 pricing.
Vultr Review Ratings:
Here is complete ratings Vultr got from our webmasters. Rating is also based on many of its own users valuable feedback.
Vultr Cloud Hosting Review
- Overall Features
- Dashboard Usability
- Server Control
- Long Term Reliability
- Server Growth Scalability
- Server Uptime
- Knowledge Base and Wiki
- Customer Support
- Plans and Pricing